Friday, November 13, 2015

He's right. I'm too bossy.

Greetings,

I hope you are fine over there in your country. I have waited to hear from you about the transaction business but did not heard anything from you again maybe you are too bossy.  Now i am in South Korea with my new partner who help me finalized everything about the transaction. but did not forget you as you have known about the transaction when transferring those funds abroad, despised you did not reply me when I transferring those funds abroad, despised you did not reply me when I sent you letter regarding the business transaction .

Therefore i kept the total sum of $850,000.00 ( Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ), for your compensation in the Cores Bank International under my secretary care Mrs . Elizabeth Thomas,email (elizabethjthomas2@gmail.com ) therefore contact Mrs. Elizabeth Thomas,immediately via her email address so that she will direct you how to receive the funds.

If you want you can receive it by western union or you can receive it into your bank account in your country , so feel free to contact my secretary Mrs. Elizabeth Thomas, for i have gave them instruction to transfer the funds to you as soon as you contact her, please give some part of this funds to the motherless babies and widowers in your country.

N:B Note that i will not be checking my email because i am too bossy here now in south Korea, I have instructed my secretary to direct you
how to receive the funds.
Best Regards,

Dr.Basham Daouda

4 comments:

Deb said...

My husband claims that I'm always busy being bossy.

/Well, it DOES take a lot of time to run the world. I just don't have time to go to Westetn Union to pick up my $840,000. I'll leave it for someone less bossy, er, busy.

Jeff Meyerson said...

"Despised you did not reply me"? I guess you were too bossy.

Tom Johnson said...

hahahahaha

Cap'n Bob said...

Better jump on this opportunity before it's too late, Bill. Despise how bossy you are, take a moment.