Saturday, May 26, 2012

Free for Kindle this Weekend!

THE CASE OF THE PINK LADY (Short Story)
Richard Nixon, P. I.  I've read this one, and it's a kick.  Check it out.

Amazon.com: THE CASE OF THE PINK LADY (Short Story) eBook: Casper Bogart: Kindle Store: When Richard Nixon loses the race for Governor of California in 1962, he thinks his life is over. Depressed and unhappy, he stumbles head on into a murder mystery--with him as the P.I.


This short piece of mystery fiction is Nixon like you've never seen him before--hilarious, profane, brilliant--and a great detective.


If you like your P.I.s Hard Boiled, try THE CASE OF THE PINK LADY: A Dick Nixon Mystery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, this was my first "purchase" on my yet-to-arrive Kindle. Tricky Dick, P.I.? How wrong you you go?

Jeff