Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Uh-Oh

ShortList Magazine: Turning movies into musicals is certainly nothing new.

There's been Billy Elliot, Dirty Dancing, The Wedding Singer, Sister Act and plenty of others we can't even be bothered to mention. Most of them have usually been based on more female-focused films but Sylvester Stallone is hoping to change that.

Sadly, he's not commandeering a Cliffhanger musical but is behind a stage version of Rocky instead. He's teaming up with Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko to create a sing-along take on the Oscar-winning drama. Stallone claims this was always his intention.

3 comments:

Toby O'B said...

Perhaps someday there'll be a musical of "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot"......

mybillcrider said...

Now that's one I'd pay to see.

Peter said...

Song lyrics that I can hear already...

"Yo yo yo...Adrian I did...like a 'yo-yo' for you-you...I did it."