Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night Owls vs. Morning People

Night owls vs. morning people: Who's smarter? - Yahoo! News: "Recent evidence shows that people who thrive at night have higher IQs. Early risers beg to differ.

Are you the type who stays up late to finish your work, or do you get up early to make a fresh start on the day? If it's the former, you may be pleased to learn new research has found that those with higher IQs tend to be nocturnal night-owls. But if it's the latter, you might have good reason to distrust the claim. Here's an instant guide:"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My analysis is that this is total BS. Back in the 70's I stayed up late and got up late in the mornings. Now I go to bed fairly early and get up early.

Does that make me any less intelligent now than I was then? (Don't answer that.) Clearly not.

Jeff

Cap'n Bob said...

I've always been a night owl and I'm smart as hell. But if I'm so smart, how come I'm not rich? I think we need another government sponsored investigation.

Anonymous said...

I'm an early riser, five a.m., and dumb as a stump.