Friday, September 10, 2010

A Thriller a Day...

Here's a new blog of interest. I watched many of these episodes back in the Long Ago. I was nearly as tough a grader as these guys!

A Thriller a Day...: "Peter Enfantino and John Scoleri review each and every episode of Boris Karloff's Thriller, now on DVD."

Update from Peter Enfantino: We welcome your comments and running commentary. In fact, we double dog dare you! John and I were hoping to get together reams of commentary on Thriller for the blog and some of our smarter readers are doing just that for us. Stay tuned to the blog for a Really Big Announcement sometime next week. I can't wait. In fact, I promised Scoleri I wouldn't get in the bath and open my veins (even after watching "Rose's Last Summer") until after the announcement!

4 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Good to have THE SCREAM FACTORY team visibly working together again.

I shall wait till I review the episodes myself before reading their entries...tough enough for the series to live up to my memories from seeing the series in repeats at age 9 or so...

Walker Martin said...

Thanks alot Bill for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to watch an episode every day(I hope), and compare my comments with the "Thriller a Day" team. I've had a bootleg set of THRILLER for years and just bought the official set with the commentaries, etc. Looks like fun.

Peter Enfantino said...

Walker-

We welcome your comments and running commentary. In fact, we double dog dare you! John and I were hoping to get together reams of commentary on Thriller for the blog and some of our smarter readers are doing just that for us. Stay tuned to the blog for a Really Big Announcement sometime next week. I can't wait. In fact, I promised Scoleri I wouldn't get i the bath and open my veins (even after watching "Rose's Last Summer") until after the announcement!
And thanks very much, Bill, for pushing the blog.
Peter Enfantino

Cap'n Bob said...

Geez, I was just telling my daughter about this show less than an hour ago. I saw a few reruns back in the '90s or thereabouts, and it would be a kick to see the whole series again. As a kid they scared me so badly I trembled under the covers for two or three nights after each episode, but always tuned in again the following week.