Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here's the Plot for Your Next Noir Story

Spanish man drinks in bar with murdered girlfriend’s head in a bag: report | Posted | National Post: "A Spanish man calmly drank beer with his mates in a bar with his murdered girlfriend’s head in a bag, press reports said on Tuesday.

After leaving the bar on Sunday, the 34-year-old climbed an electrical tower, was hit by a shock and plunged 30 metres to the ground, dying that evening in hospital, they said.

According to a report in the ABC daily newspaper, citing witnesses, the man told friends in the bar in Cordoba, southern Spain, that he had decapitated his 30-year-old partner.

But he was so calm they did not believe him, despite bloodstains on his shirt."

3 comments:

Gerard Saylor said...

I can think of a stories couple right away, Craig McDonala and Lawrence Block. So, I assume there are many more I never read.

Anonymous said...

I saw him with a giant bloodstained knife and he told me he killed his girlfriend, but I thought nothing of it. Hey, give me a refill."

Morons.

Jeff

Unknown said...

Will the persecution never end?