Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts? We Wear Short Shorts!

Women's short shorts make multiple-vehicle crash on I-5 worse - Local News - Everett, WA - Everett - msnbc.com: "About 4:15 p.m., four drivers crashed into each other on northbound I-5 near 41st Street in Everett.

State troopers cleared the highway. The drivers and passengers were waiting by the side of the road, including several young women in summertime garb, Keith Leary with the State Patrol said.

More drivers crashed, apparently while checking out the women."

2 comments:

Snidely Whiplash said...

Keep in mind it's only warm enough here to wear shorts about two weeks a year

sid said...

I have told my wife that I fully expect to perish in a vehicular accident caused by me getting distracted by a girl in a short shorts or a tube top.