Monday, August 23, 2010

Bob Randisi Update

I just got this update from Bob Randisi. The Rat Pack series is consistently entertaining, and I'm glad to see it has a new home. Here's Bob:

I'm sending you this email to correct any misinformation that might be available about my next Rat Pack book.
After 4 books with St. Martins Press the series has moved to Severn House. I'm very pleased with the move. Since Severn is a Britain-based house, the books will be published in both the U.K. and the U.S. For this reason there are two pub. dates. In the UK it will be a September book. In the US, a Jan. 2011 book. However, it will be available for preorder, and will carry a 2010 copyright date. I've attached the cover. As you can see, the book features the Rat Pack and Ava Gardner. And, or course, Eddie G. and Jerry. I am already at work on Book #6.


No comments: