Friday, March 26, 2010

Move Over, Paris Hilton

Heidi Montag’s Post-Hills Plans: Be a Hollywood Mogul - PEOPLE TV Watch: "I have been able to truly find what makes me the happiest in life,” Montag says.

And what might that be? “Getting to truly show the world my creative ability … while playing … different characters.”
One of the characters Montag wants to play is “a lifeguard named Summer” in a script she wrote herself.

“I am making the first 3-D beach comedy about a shark that attacks a small beach town and I save the day with my 3-D boobs,” Montag says. “I’ve even written a role for Dolly Parton to play the town mayor!”"

Hat tip to Vince Keenan.


Vince said...

I'm telling you, Bill, you need to shift your attention from Paris to someone with plans to make this world a better place.

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

Call the EPA, the beach is about to suffer a silicone disaster. Or is that silicon?

pattinase (abbott) said...

Paris Hilton's name turns up less and less. I wonder if she's over.

Bill Crider said...

Bite your tongue, Patti!