Saturday, September 05, 2009

Alchol Might Have Been Involved

Bremerton Men Accused of Getting Naked and Loud : Local news : Kitsap Sun: "Police were called to Mountain View Drive early Friday to investigate reports of intoxicated men urinating on cars.

While officers were en route, the men allegedly got undressed.

Witnesses said one was completely naked, one wasn’t wearing any pants and they couldn’t see the third man because the other two were on top of him, they said. The witnesses said they heard somebody yell “return of the Jedi” while the three were naked and entwined."

4 comments:

carl brookins said...

I certainly hope so!

partial nudity.
tsk.

Cap'n Bob said...

I used to live in Bremerton. I wouldn't call this typical behavior.

Anonymous said...

I did love the "return of the Jedi" while frolicking naked comment.

I don't understand it, but I like it.


Jeff

Unknown said...

That was my favorite part, too, though SOUTH PARK fans might think the should have yelled, "They took our jobs!"