Monday, June 08, 2009

The Story that Keeps on Giving

David Carradine, Bruce Lee &squo;killed by assassins&squo; | The Courier-Mail: "KUNG-FU cult hero David Carradine may have been killed by a secret society of martial arts assassins, his family's lawyer claims.

The New York Post reports Mark Geragos suggested Carradine may have been attempting to uncover groups working in the martial-arts underworld at the time of his death.

Mr Geragos has previously represented Michael Jackson, actress Winona Ryder, wife-killer Scott Peterson and singer Chris Brown."

7 comments:

Todd Mason said...

This man, truly, is a hero. To someone, somewhere, I'm sure.

Seepy Benton said...

Death by a secret society of assassins? I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!

Unknown said...

I knew you knew it. Seepy Benton sees all, knows all!

Todd Mason said...

In case I was unclear, I was referring to the lawyer of sorts. I assume he passed, and continues to lower, the bar.

Unknown said...

Todd, I knew you meant the lawyer. he's had some interesting clients.

Gerard Saylor said...

"But he did have some big secrets."

Yeah, autoerotic asphyxiation.

Cap'n Bob said...

Like a latter day Perry Mason, that guy.