Thursday, June 25, 2009

Once Again, Texas Leads the Way

Man accused of shooting mom at Corinth park says he drew inspiration from Frankenstein | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News: "William Alexander “Bill” Gilmore compared himself to Frankenstein’s monster Tuesday afternoon as he sat in a cell at the Denton County Jail.

“I got my inspiration from Frankenstein,” he said. “The doctor creates the monster and drives him to desperation. These people have driven me crazy. I don’t know the difference between right and wrong. Now I’m going to let them control the outcome of all the other innocents.”"

A tip of the top hat to Jeff Meyerson. Now let's all sing "Puttin' on the Ritz."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, has this guy actually read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein? Somehow, I doubt it.

Dan said...

It's the function of children to drive their creators to distraction. Killing them is optional.