Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jayme Lynn Blaschke has a Project

Jayme Lynn Blaschke's Gibberish: "So, there it is. Do you remember the Chicken Ranch? And by that question, I don't mean 'Do you vaguely recall it existed at one point,' or 'Have you seen the Burt Reynolds/Dolly Parton movie, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.' I'm looking for folks with actual, genuine first-hand knowledge of the famed brothel in La Grange, Texas. This would include former clients, former employees, post-Marvin Zindler landowners, Dallas-area restauranteurs, townsfolk, neighbors, law enforcement, relatives... anybody with a story, memory or recollection to tell regarding the history of what is, quite possibly, the world's most famous bordello.

I want to interview you. I'm not certain what form this project will ultimately take, but I'm not one for doing things half-assed."

2 comments:

Jayme Lynn Blaschke said...

Three-quarters-assed, sure. But never half-assed.

Cap'n Bob said...

I wish I could help. I really wish I could help.