Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I Knew This all Along

Paris Hilton: 'I've Only Slept With A Couple Of People' - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog: "Paris Hilton has only slept with 'a couple of people' - because she respects herself too much.

The Simple Life star has had high profile relationships with former Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter and Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden, but is currently single after splitting from the rocker in November. And Hilton insists she just kisses the majority of her suitors, and plays 'hard to get' to ensure men are serious about dating her."

10 comments:

Rick Klaw said...

Yet another list you're not on?

Unknown said...

Sadly, yes.

Anonymous said...

This is a disappointment.

Unknown said...

I know, I know, but you really didn't expect me to be on the list, did you?

Dave Zeltserman said...

there's always hope, Bill. You never know when she's going to want to "leak" another video...

Gerard Saylor said...

Who cares about you? The disappointment is because my chances have dropped even lower than before.

Anonymous said...

I've stayed in a Hilton, but go on listlessly.

RSW

Cap'n Bob said...

Nick Carter? What famous Texas author wrote a novel as by Nick Carter? Bill, you're a master of misdirection, you sly old dog.

Did she mention those guys she slept with were just the ones from last Sunday from six to nine a.m.?

Unknown said...

I knew you'd see through the pen-name ruse, Cap'n.

Brent McKee said...

Of course she talked about how few she slept with, not how many who didn't actually stay long enough to fall asleep.