Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You Know You Want This

Busted Flush Press: "Coming fall 2009, Tower marks the first collaboration between crime writers Ken Bruen (The Guards, Once Were Cops) and Reed Farrel Coleman (The James Deans, The Fourth Victim). With four Shamus Awards and four Edgar Award nominations (and plenty of other trophies!) between them, Bruen and Coleman combine forces with a novel that is steeped in metaphysics, baseball, and brutality... Over the next few months leading up to publication, we'll reveal here bits and pieces about the book, with interviews, excerpts, contests and more. Today, we have a sampling of the cover copy. Enjoy, and please spread the word! [If you need any Ken Bruen or Reed Farrel Coleman bibliography checklist bookmarks, just shoot us an e-mail.]"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a used bookstore in the Milwaukee airport. I wandered through waiting for my in-alws flight to arrive and the store had a bunch of different Hard Case Crime novels. I rarely buy books since I work in a library but could not resist picking up a Hard Case. I mention this because I passed on getting one of the Bruen and Starr collaboration.

Unknown said...

The first time I was in that bookstore was the first Milwaukee Bouchercon. Was that 1981? I'm glad to know it's still there.

Anonymous said...

1981? Heck if I know, I was ten. My father likes to remind me that my birthday that year had a big ice storm and he had to be out of town.

Unknown said...

Whippersnapper.