Monday, October 20, 2008

Shelock Holmes Plot Quiz

The Game's Afoot!: "Sherlock Holmes is about to celebrate his 121st birthday this Christmas. Since Arthur Conan Doyle first created the detective in 1887, Sherlock Holmes has been paraded on the big screen, parodied, dissected, but most of all beloved by millions. There are dozens of official fan societies and countless offshoots. So there have to be some loyal mental_floss readers out there who can don their deerstalker hats and solve this one in no time flat. After all, it's elementary."

It's elementary, all right. I scored 100%.

4 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

100% Though I have to admit, two of them were a toss-up and I guessed right.

Charles Prepolec said...

Doesn't get much easier...but always fun to see a Holmes quiz!

Toby O'B said...

I always thought his birthday was on January 6th.....

Toby O'B said...

Just took the "quiz". After only reading these stories once thirty years ago (plus one time through the Jeremy Brett series), I got 100% as well. Even the lesser stories in that group have stayed with me.