Thursday, August 21, 2008

Paris Hilton Update

Reality | Paris Hilton's New Best Friend - ITV Entertainment: "Paris Hilton alert! The LA socialite is jetting into the UK with one mission: to find a British best friend.

ITV2 and the UK will be playing host to the ultimate all-American It girl in a new and exclusive series, Paris Hilton’s New Best Friend.

Paris is never far from a whole host of people wanting to be her new best friend, as she sashays from a red carpet event, to fashion shows and parties. It can be a lonely life jetting the world in the blinding glare of the media spotlight, and it’s difficult to meet new friends."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice: just stay away from Amy Winehouse or Lily Allen.


Jeff

Unknown said...

Even they would reject me.

Cap'n Bob said...

Time to polish up your Cockney accent, Bill.

Unknown said...

He said "Cockney." Huhhhuhhuhh.

Fred Blosser said...

Maybe in Season 2 she'll come to Alvin in search of a Texas "bestie."

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I could stand the rejection if she did.

Anonymous said...

I assume Alvin's nightlife would not meet Paris' high standards. Is there a nightlife in Alvin (excluding gas stations and Dairy Queen's)?.

Unknown said...

I've recently been told that ZZ Top once played in Alvin to an audience of 1. That was probably before I came here.