Friday, August 29, 2008

Once Again, Texas Leads the Way

WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina | Angry telemarketer calls back, berates man after he hangs up: "AUSTIN, TX (NBC) - Randall Whited got quite a surprise when he recently hung up on a telemarketer.

The telemarketer called the Austin, Texas resident back and unleashed a tirade of verbal abuse.

'If you don't want to get contacted if somebody wins, then don't put your name in it. That was just such a girl thing to do. Wimp,' the telemarketer yelled."

1 comment:

Cap'n Bob said...

I went off on a Time-Life pest years ago. After I hung up the supervisor called me back and said, "I understand you were rude to my operator." I said, "That's right, and now it's your turn," and unloaded on her. I don't do that anymore, but I feel no compulsion to be nice to pests who interrupt my life with their sales pitches.