Friday, June 27, 2008

Time for the Persecution to End!

iWon News - Paris Hilton donates to LA's Childrens Hospital: "LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton is making good on her promise to become a better person.

The 27-year-old socialite made an 'extremely generous' donation toward the construction of a medical building at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, hospital officials said Thursday, although they did not specify the amount.

'The children I have met through my involvement with Childrens Hospital have truly touched my heart,' Hilton said in a statement. 'I am proud to make a donation and lend my name to the fundraising effort to help children who are facing terribly serious illnesses.'"

Hat tip to Jeff Meyerson.

1 comment:

Cap'n Bob said...

Of course, Paris thinks that a terribly serious illness is having baking soda in your cocaine.