Monday, May 19, 2008

Will the Persecution Never End?

Paris Hilton looks at wedding venues with Benji Madden | Celebrity News | Now Magazine: "Paris Hilton has been visiting churches in London – sparking speculation she’s about to wed boyfriend Benji Madden.

The pair have been dating less than 3 months but have already spoken publicly of their desire to settle down.

Paris is thought to be keen on having a ceremony just like the late Princess Diana's - so she’s been looking at historical churches while she's been in town promoting her new perfume CanCan, reports the Daily Star.

But the socialte, 27, isn’t having much luck. St Paul’s Cathedral is out because her father doesn't have an OBE. And St Bride’s church is believed to have turned her down because of her wild reputation."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"wild reputation": she copulates. so do ducks. nobody has a problem with it. paris copulates - oh dear. my goodness. what a trollop. i'm just sick about it.

Todd Mason said...

I have no problem with her copulation. It's her smirk that bothers me when I have to see that.

But not enough that I actually care.

Cap'n Bob said...

I thought lighning would strike if I ever walked into a church. If she gets married in one I'd expect Armageddon.

JJ: copulating is her only virtue.