Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vote Early and Often

Anthony Neil Smith is going to shoot a puppy if he doesn't win.

Welcome to Bleak House Books: "Bleak House Books is launching its very own book club and we want you to be a part of it.

Here are the details:

The Selection Process:
This is an election year and we’re all about following trends so we’re going to allow the public to select the book. We encourage you to learn about the candidates and their platforms and then cast your vote. Information will be available on the Bleak House website, but may also be found on the candidate's respective sites. The poll closes on March 15th."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll shoot a puppy if I win OR lose. Beat That deal!

Unknown said...

I would expect no less from the author of "Doggin' It."

Neil said...

How about this: if I lose, I'll teach the puppy to shoot a gun and go after the winner.

Unknown said...

Even better.