Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is not about Paris Hilton

Thanks to Jeff Meyerson for the link.

iWon News - Vietnam Is Having Paris Hilton Moment: "HANOI, Vietnam (AP) - Vietnam is having a Paris Hilton moment.

An online sex video featuring a popular celebrity has riveted the nation for more than a week now, much as Hilton's clip seized the attention of Americans when it hit the Internet several years ago.

But unlike Hilton, the 19-year-old woman at the center of Vietnam's sex scandal won't be able to capitalize on her newfound notoriety.

Hoang Thuy Linh's show has been canceled and the actress has made a tearful farewell on national television.

'I made a mistake, a terrible mistake,' said the doe-faced teen, who had cultivated a good-girl image. 'I apologize to you, my parents, my teachers and my friends.'"

No comments: