Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Warning: Paris Hilton Post (But a Very Important One!)

Thanks to justice-seeking Jeff Meyerson for the link. If you sign the petition, they try to trick you into donating money. So either don't sign or be wary.

freeparis.org: FreeParis.org is an organization dedicated to mobilizing the fans and friends of Paris
Hilton to action, against LA County Superior Court's wrongful 45 day jail sentence.

We must take all steps necessary to stop the unjust punishment given to Paris Hilton. The City/County of Los Angeles and Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer must be stopped, and must hear our voices.

Free Paris now! Our goal is to have one million signatures by June 5, the day Paris is set to begin her sentence.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Signing such a document would be against my interests.

How about a petition to place Paris in a cell with, heck I don't know, some really hot chick? Wearing torn lingerie. With a sadistic female guard. Without air-conditioning. Also, lots of 1980's style hairsprayed hairdos.

Unknown said...

And a video camera. Don't forget the camera.

Brent McKee said...

And a warden who looks suspiciously like the late John Vernon.

Anonymous said...

Why? Why would I sign a petition? Why should she get any better treatment than anyone else? Why can't she afford to hire someone to drive her rich ass around? Why am I even wasting my time? Let me ask any of those of you who did sign...Would she have lifted a finger to help any one of you ?Even if she IS one of the richest girls in the world, I don't think she would spend half a second thinking how she could help others with that $$...Now again WHY?

Unknown said...

I like to think that Paris would be there for me if I got in trouble.

Benjie said...

Keep on thinking that, Bill.

Anonymous said...

I personally believe she should be in a cell with the late John Vernon, period.

And a video camera and hot tub, of course.

Unknown said...

And a live satellite feed.

Anonymous said...

The whole concept of Paris Hilton getting a pardon is a JOKE! She should have to face the music just like anyone else. Give me a break... "freeparis.org"?? Give us a truly worthy cause to petition... eco-friendly cars, save the women and children of Darfur, assist the homeless, correct the social security program... BUT FREE PARIS??? Why do I care if a completely spoiled girl gets to continue to be totally self-absorbed and party till the wee hours of the morn'?? Hmmm... if Paris was about anything, I mean absolutely ANYTHING other than herself- I just might care. But sadly, she's not and neither do I. I hope the 45 days gives her an epiphany!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure Paris would know what one was if she had it.