Monday, February 12, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith Update

FOXNews.com - Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband to File Paternity Challenge Over Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment: "Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, told the Associated Press he plans to file a paternity challenge in court this week to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter, even if it costs him his marriage.

'I'm going to make the DNA test,' he said. 'If the court rules in my favor, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child.'

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to von Anhalt.

'She says, of course, 'If you bring a baby home then it's over,'' he said. 'If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her.'"

1 comment:

Brent McKee said...

Eva was always the smart one of that family.