Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Top 10 Hottest Animated Disney Women

The Being a Man Spot - The Top 10 Hottest Animated Disney Women - Fanpop: "So it's the day after the long Thanksgiving weekend and I'm sitting at my desk at work thinking 'Oh man, I wish I was still on vacation' when I hear two of my coworkers discussing Disney women. Or, more specifically, discussing which Disney cartoon female is the hottest of them all: . . .

"And that got me thinking, 'you know, there are a lot of hot animated Disney babes! Surely someone has made a list of them!' But alas, there was no list to be found on the internets. So yours truly decided to spin some precious cycles trying to crunch the numbers and come up with a list of the finest Disney women of all-time. The only real requirements for consideration:
1. She must be a cartoon
2. She must be, mostly, human (no cats, mice, etc.)
3. She cannot be evil (only heroines)

So without further ado, here they are. The all-time hottest Disney babes."

2 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

I'va always had this thing for Tinkerbell myself.

Unknown said...

That's so wrong, Cap'n.