Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why I Haven't Seen Saw (and probably won't see Saw)

BBC News: Staff at a UK cinema have had to call emergency services three times in one night because of a spate of people passing out during horror film Saw III.

One woman was taken to hospital and two other adults were treated by medics after fainting in Stevenage, Herts.

And in a separate case, a man collapsed at a cinema in Peterborough, Cambs, "due to the film's content".

"If you know you're squeamish, don't go," warned a spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service.

"This is obviously a blood-thirsty film. Some of the scenes are fairly horrific," Matthew Ware told the BBC News website.

1 comment:

  1. Scott Cupp3:00 PM

    How could anyone go to SAW III and be unaware that this is not FANTASIA?

    ReplyDelete