Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rod Stewart Speaks for the Defense

Fametastic ? Paris Hilton is polite and well-mannered, says Rod Stewart: "It’s rare that another celebrity speaks out in favour of Paris Hilton but Rod Stewart has told the Ellen DeGeneres Show that he thinks she’s polite and will grow out of her need for attention.

Rod, who knows the socialite through his daughter Kimberly Stewart, told the show: “I’ve always found Paris to be extremely polite, well-mannered. She is when she’s around me and did not do a bad version “If you think I’m sexy” as it happens.”

“She enjoys the publicity [but] I think she’ll grow out of it I think too when she finds the right guy in her life.”

“I think she’ll get everything in perspective and leave the press alone and the press will leave her alone hopefully.”"

No comments: