Friday, September 22, 2006

Obviously False Story with Made-Up Quotes


Paris Hilton admits she is stupid | the Daily Mail: "Paris Hilton admits she is stupid

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has admitted something the rest of the world already knew - she's not that bright. The 25-year-old star of The Simple Life made her confession to cops quizzing her about a burglary at the home of Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis. She was hailed as a crime-fighter when she told Francis, who has made a fortune selling raunchy videos of topless college girls partying, she had overheard on the party scene that a Hollywood hanger-on called Darnell Riley had boasted of breaking into his house.

But when she was quizzed by Los Angeles police it emerged she wasn't a reliable witness as she could not remember what happened. 'Like I really, I don't remember,' she said on police tapes obtained by the television show Dateline. 'I'm not, like, that smart. I forget stuff all the time.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ll admit that I’ve never understood the public’s fascination with Paris Hilton. Nonetheless, anyone who goes to bat for Joe Francis, one of our truly gifted American entrepreneurs, is OK by me.