Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bob Dylan on XM

I had to take a cat to the vet this morning, so I missed Dylan's show. However, here's the "divorce" playlist from another week I failed to post

D-I-V-O-R-C-E - Tammy Wynette
The Grand Tour - George Jones
Alimony - The Clowns
She Got The Goldmine, I Got The Shaft - Jerry Reed
Alimony Blues - T-Bone Walker
Married By The Bible, Divorced By The Law - Hank Snow
Divorce Me C.O.D. - Merle Travis
Mexican Divorce - The Drifters
Mr. And Mrs. Used To Be - Loretta Lynn
You Can't Divorce My Heart - Lefty Frizzell
Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore - June Christy with Pete Rugolo
Alimony - Tommy Tucker
Will Your Lawyer Talk to God - Kitty Wells
(Pay Me)Alimony - Maddox Brothers and Sister Rose
Alimony Blues - Eddie"Mr. Cleanhead" Vinson and his Orchestra
Divorce Decree - Doris Duke

No comments: