Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blogger Blues

Blogger is free. So I really have no right to complain. However, that's never stopped me before. I have photos from Noir Night that I can't post because Blogger has gone nuts. It's happening more and more often. And of course Blogger never acknowledges that there's anything wrong. But it's free.


Gerald So said...

Ditto on the Blogger outage, Bill. Blogger does maintain a Help Status blog that lists when problems occur and when they're resolved:


They haven't listed this morning's problem yet.

Carl V. said...

I hate blogspot simply because I so often try to get to the blogspot sites I read only to find that they are down for some odd reason. I feel your pain.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Ah, the joys of blogger.

I sympathize. One thing's for sure, though. It's never predictable.

Bill, re: promotion in comments, I'd actually like to talk to you about something I could use recommendations on. If you have a minute to drop me a note, I'd love to run an idea past you...