Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Dan Brown Code

The Dan Brown Code - In a court filing, the best-selling author of The Da Vinci Code reveals all the secrets of a pulp novelist:
By Bryan Curtis
Updated Wednesday, March 22, 2006, at 6:10 PM ET

"Dan Brown, author of the mega-selling The Da Vinci Code, has brought forth his most thrilling piece of writing to date: a court document."

Thanks to Walter Satterthwait for the tip. I think this pretty much explains why I didn't enjoy The Da Vinci Code and why I won't be reading any more books by Dan Brown
.

1 comment:

James said...

I detest Dan Brown, and the information revealed in the recent court case doesn't make me feel any better about him. As far as I'm concerned, he's brought disreputability upon both historians and writers with The Da Vinci Code and I would be glad to see the book expunged.