Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another Sequel

Estevez Talks "Breakfast" Sequel (July 12th, 2005) - Dark Horizons: "Emilio Estevez has signed on to appear in a sequel to cult John Hughes Brat Pack movie 'The Breakfast Club', despite missing out on joining his castmates for a MTV Movie Awards reunion last month due to a family emergency reports Contact Music.

Estevez urges fans of the film not to take his no-show as a sign he's not interested in a planned sequel. He adds, 'John's got an idea for a sequel - mature aged students at college, all doing time again - for some reason or another.

'The twist would be that we're all the polar opposites of how we were in the original. Judd Nelson for instance, would now be the straight-laced one. I'm definitely in. If it happens, I'm there.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please shoot me now.

No, wait until I see Road House 2 first.

Then shoot me before this comes out.

Anonymous said...

Does Emilio really need work this badly?