Friday, July 15, 2005

The '60s Week by Week

Mr Pop History

For those of you who've forgotten the '60s (or for those annoying young whippersnappers who weren't even around yet), this is a great resource. Not every week is covered, but there's a ton of 'em. Tells you what movies were playing and what TV shows were on (with plot summaries). Naturally politics are covered, too. New weeks added every Tuesday, according to Mr. Pop History. This is nostalgia nirvana. (You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader .)

5 comments:

PollyME said...

That's pretty cool!

But I wasn't even a twinkle in my daddy's eye back then, Bill.

Unknown said...

I just knew somebody would say that.

Cap'n Bob said...

Don't worry, Polly. You'll be a twinkle in my eye forever.

PollyME said...

Cap'n Bob.... I bet you say that to all the PI's.

Cap'n Bob said...

Only the ones who are gorgeous and wear sparkle pants.