Monday, February 07, 2005

Charlie Stella/Super Bowl Ads/Weasels

Knucksline Index

Charlie says, "The FedEx/Kinko’s ad was pretty nifty, but it was the godaddy.com add (with the near boob mishap) that was the one that made me smile the most. I just loved it that somebody out there had the balls to challenge the constipated FCC."

Unfortunately, the challenge got yanked. The godaddy ad was supposed to run a second time, but the constipated weasels at Fox pulled it after they got a call from the other weasels, the ones at NFL HQ. The whole sad story is here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the Godaddy commercial was a highlight also (the other was the family dinner with the cartoon ad characters). I'm curious as to the identity of the actress; I think she might be Kitana Baker, who co-starred in that fondly remembered Miller Lite "Catfight" commercial a couple of years ago. Anybody know?
-- Art Scott

Bill said...

Glad the comments worked for you this time, Art. I have no idea who the actress is, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

steve said...

Fleshbot tells us that the actress is model and pro wrestler, Candice Michelle. I, myself, cannot speak to the accuracy of their information, but now you know.

Bill said...

Fleshbot? Fleshbot?!?! I hope your daughters don't know about this.

steve said...

I got the link from my eldest. Would you like to have it?