Thursday, June 10, 2004

Thrilling Days of Yesteryear : Thrilling Days of Yesteryear
I have no idea what I'm doing, except that I'm trying out a new feature of blogger.com called "Blog This." One blog that I read nearly every day is Thrilling Days of Yesteryear, where I learned some really interesting biographical stuff about Brian Donlevy. Maybe it will show up here, and maybe not. We'll see. OK, it works. All you have to do to see what I'm talking about is click on the link at the beginning of this entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Dr. Crider! This is the 2nd time I've written you. When I checked to see if the 1st comment had posted, I couldn't find it. So, here goes once again.

I enjoyed your MWF Literature classes, and I remember always sneezing because I was really allergic to something in that room on 3rd floor Old Main. :)

Please let me hear from you whenever possible as I would like to find out which of your books you think would suit me.

Thank you so much! God bless you and yours this Christmas.

Jan Timmons/Vinzant 1971-1976